We know that you are looking for the best home inspector that can also provide you with great value. Safeline Home inspection offers detailed home inspection reports with pictures and videos. If you are from out of state or don't plan on attending the inspection our detailed inspection report is the best way to understand the true condition of the home. We typically take over 150 pictures during a home inspection. Why, because a picture is worth a thousand words. A home inspection is only worth the amount of effort the inspector puts in. All our InterNACHI certified home inspectors are well trained and will give you their maximum effort. The home inspection can potentially save you thousands if major defects are NOT missed.
Our inspection fee is determined by square footage, the age of the property, and its location. They include 2 to 3-hour inspection on average, Full-color home inspection report that is emailed, over 100 images with HD video, Recall Check, Homeowners newsletter, and Florida home maintenance book.
1. A detailed home inspection performed by an InterNACHI Certified home inspector that has performed over 700 inspections.
2. A detailed analysis of your home, identifying major and minor defects.
3. InterNACHI's "We'll Buy Your House Back" Guarantee. If we miss anything we will buy your house back.
4. Paperback copy of "Now that you've had a home inspection in Florida" Home maintenance book.
5. An inspection company that is insured for $ 1Million in general liability.
6. Free lifetime membership to Homebinder to keep up with your new homes maintenance.
7. An inspector that will put forth the maximum effort needed to ensure you get the best possible home inspection.
8. BuildFax reports online permit history search.
9. A digital home inspection report delivered in under 24 hours. The report is understandable with color pictures, videos, and defect summary page.
10. A list of local business that we recommend that can help you accomplish other goals you may have or need.
11. Repair Pricer Report will give you an estimate on what it will cost to get any defects found on the report repaired.
-$50.00 on all Condominium Inspections only**
Same price as a full inspection.
$400.00 + Mileage & Full Inspection cost for final Inspection
$100.00 **Only sold with a Full Inspection**
Mileage + $100.00 per hour
$100.00 + Mileage
$175.00 + Mileage 3 Day TAT
$75.00 + Mileage