We know that you are looking for the best home inspector that can also provide you with great value. Safeline Home inspection offers detailed home inspection reports with pictures and videos. If you are from out of state or don't plan on attending the inspection our detailed inspection report is the best way to understand the true condition of the home. We typically take over 150 pictures during a home inspection. Why, because a picture is worth a thousand words. A home inspection is only worth the amount of effort the inspector puts in. All our InterNACHI certified home inspectors are well trained and will give you their maximum effort. The home inspection can potentially save you thousands if major defects are NOT missed.
In fact, that's the primary reason we have decided to price all our goods and services with a Cash Discount payment option. The cost of accepting electronic payments continues to rise, oftentimes on a monthly basis. More customers than ever pay with credit cards, and many of these are "rewards" cards. Most consumers don't understand that our business ultimately funds those valuable rewards points. As a result, our cost of doing business continues to increase. Up to this point, we have absorbed all price increases internally. However, in an effort to keep our prices competitive and our business profitable, we have decided to price all our goods and services with a cash discount. We still welcome various electronic payment methods in our business. However, those transactions will incur a non-cash adjustment to help offset the fees we must pay to process those payments.
Again, we value All of our customers and we understand some patrons may not agree with our position, but we take this position in order to provide better service as well as more value in the future.
Thank you very much for your understanding and continued loyalty.
1. A detailed home inspection performed by an InterNACHI Certified home inspector that has performed over 800 inspections.
2. InterNACHI's "We'll Buy Your House Back" Guarantee. If we miss anything we will buy your house back.
3. Paperback copy of "Now that you've had a home inspection in Florida" Home maintenance book.
4. An inspection company that is insured for $ 1Million in general liability.
5. Free lifetime membership to Homebinder to keep up with your new homes maintenance as long as you own the home.
6. BuildFax report includes online permit history of the property.
7. A digital home inspection report delivered in under 24 hours (same day possible if requested). The report is understandable with color pictures, videos, and defect summary page.
8. A list of local business that we recommend that can help you accomplish other goals you may have or need.
9. Repair Pricer Report will give you an estimate on what it will cost to get any defects found on the report repaired.
We dedicate 100% of our time and energy delivering First-class service to YOU, our customer.
Our philosophy about real estate is simple. We put ourself in your shoes, treat you like family and treat your money lit it is our money.
The greatest compliment we can receive is a referral from you to a friend or family member.
Our goal is to become your personal building consultant for life!